Important Dates!

The firefighters will be here on Wednesday, October 18. We always look forward to their visit! They will teach us to Stop, Drop, and Roll...show us the fire truck...and sometimes they even let us try out the fire hose!

(Just found out the fire fighters have postponed. I'll post the new date when I find out.)












Friday, August 7, 2009

The classroom

This was the classroom when I first walked in...in June. My mom was in town so she was able to take a quick tour.
Now the floors have been waxed and are extra shiny. The desks are in and set in groups. The posters are down and I am trying to organize....Riley tells me I need a theme, but for this year, it might just be primary colors....however, I did get a Mary Engelbreight (sp?) calendar that I love.
This classroom is larger than the ones that my children have been in....school starts in less than two weeks so I am trying to get it all organized so I can breathe a little before the rush.
I'll post pictures when it is all ready.

No comments: