We've set up a beanbag toss area. The children stand behind the line and aim the beanbags into the bucket.
Snack time is always a great time to socialize!
I shared my I-Pad for practice with an ABC handwriting app and the kids were actively engaged. However, I have to work hard to keep George from locating the Angry Birds app :)
Austin liked our new matching game.
Cooper worked hard at sorting and stacking cubes.
Both classes voted for which color of playdoh they want to use...currently it is a tie between red and pink.
More I-Pad work.
Snack Break
The morninc class has a high school helper on Thursday mornings. Christian spent time getting to know our students today.
Thaeda played with trucks today.
Kamdyn and Drake had fun with the beanbag toss while Wyatt played the drums to cheer them on.
Mrs. Patrick and Jasper played a game.
Our snack center is always populated!
Addison and Cheyanne worked at playdough today.
The matching game ended up being a popular choice today.
Some of my snackers.

















No comments:
Post a Comment