Important Dates!
The firefighters will be here on Wednesday, October 18. We always look forward to their visit! They will teach us to Stop, Drop, and Roll...show us the fire truck...and sometimes they even let us try out the fire hose!
(Just found out the fire fighters have postponed. I'll post the new date when I find out.)
Thursday, May 20, 2010
First Grade Picnic!
Next Thursday, May 27, the first grade is going to walk to Weedman Park for a hot dog roast/picnic. The teachers have asked the students to bring in a dollar donation to contribute towards the lunch supplies. In addition, the children should bring a drink for the picnic. Another teacher is allowing soda, so in fairness I have given in...the half cans are ideal....please no Mountain Dew or other sodas containing caffeine...I am still encouraging juice or bottled water :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment