Important Dates!

The firefighters will be here on Wednesday, October 18. We always look forward to their visit! They will teach us to Stop, Drop, and Roll...show us the fire truck...and sometimes they even let us try out the fire hose!

(Just found out the fire fighters have postponed. I'll post the new date when I find out.)












Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stressed....

Yes...if a 100% is scored on the spelling pre-test, they do not have to take the test at the end of the week...not a big deal, really, they will just sit at the back table and draw a picture...
However, when the children saw their test scores today, I had two boys in actual tears because they each missed one word...I did give the 'feel good' speech... that it is okay....this is just a practice...but they still took it pretty hard.
I would love if you could pass the thought along....

No comments: