Important Dates!

The firefighters will be here on Wednesday, October 18. We always look forward to their visit! They will teach us to Stop, Drop, and Roll...show us the fire truck...and sometimes they even let us try out the fire hose!

(Just found out the fire fighters have postponed. I'll post the new date when I find out.)












Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Friday's schedule

Happy Halloween!
Friday will be a busy day for us...the children can come to school in their costumes (please no masks or heavy/cumbersome props)...the Halloween parade will begin at 9:00, we would love for family members to be spectators! In good weather, we will start at the school and walk to the nursing home...if the weather is bad, we will parade ourselves around the gym!
Our class Halloween party is scheduled to begin at 11:00...I'll send home reminder slips on Wednesday for any party commitments you may have made....parents are welcome to attend...it is at your discretion whether to bring a younger sibling.
Students will be dismissed at 11:45...lunch will not be served at school.

No comments: