Important Dates!

The firefighters will be here on Wednesday, October 18. We always look forward to their visit! They will teach us to Stop, Drop, and Roll...show us the fire truck...and sometimes they even let us try out the fire hose!

(Just found out the fire fighters have postponed. I'll post the new date when I find out.)












Thursday, September 10, 2009

September 10

We have a spelling test tomorrow, Friday:
man, ran, cat, can, hat, up, mat, down
The students are taking practice sheets home today.

The forms for the "Knight Walk-a-thon" are due tomorrow... this is a fun activity and a great way to raise monies for the school!

Thank you to those assigned to snack this week! Everyone has loved them! By the way, it was kindly pointed out to me that I forgot to tell you how many students we have in our class! I am sorry! We have 21 students.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tyler and I love the website! -Katie Nichols