Important Dates!

The firefighters will be here on Wednesday, October 18. We always look forward to their visit! They will teach us to Stop, Drop, and Roll...show us the fire truck...and sometimes they even let us try out the fire hose!

(Just found out the fire fighters have postponed. I'll post the new date when I find out.)












Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Night Update

Today I sent home our new spelling list. By the results of our pre-test, we are going to have to work hard to master the words. Please practice writing and spelling the words at home so your child will have an advantage in the classroom.
Wednesday is our library check out day. Please return books by then.
Wednesday is an early dismissal day...11:45....lunch will not be served...but we will have our classroom snack :)
I send math homework in their binders when we are going over a concept that gives the students, in general, some difficulty. Please go over the sheet with your child to clarify misunderstandings. Sometimes the students don't want to mention that they are confused during the lesson (which I understand), but they might be willing to confide in a family member.
You have great children, thanks for sharing them with me!

No comments: