Food & Drink: Ashley Little, Kenna Johnson
Paper Products (napkins): Andrea Weedman
Whatever is Needed: Ashley Little
So far, I do not have anyone signed up for the afternoon.
The sign up sheets were put out during our fall open house and I know many of my families did not see them. If you would like to sign up for am or pm help, just send an email or comment on this post and I'll write it down. Thank you!!!!
We have 14 students in the morning class and 12 students in the afternoon.
Sign Up Categories
Food and/or Drink: (normally a snack and juice box) 2-3 people
In class game/activity: a quick craft or party game; 1-2 people
Paper Products: usually just napkins are needed, 1 person
Lead Parent: someone willing to oversee/coordinate the party, 1-2 people
Update:
PM Class has Jayden Brown and Jordynn Wilson bringing treats.
PM Class: Olivia Meier's mom will have an activity.
AM Class: Ashley Little will also bring in a craft activity.
Thank you!
2 comments:
I can bring a snack for the afternoon class!
^^^ Julie Brown :) Not sure why I am "unknown"
Post a Comment