Important Dates!

The firefighters will be here on Wednesday, October 18. We always look forward to their visit! They will teach us to Stop, Drop, and Roll...show us the fire truck...and sometimes they even let us try out the fire hose!

(Just found out the fire fighters have postponed. I'll post the new date when I find out.)












Monday, August 11, 2014

School Is About To Start!

Hello!
I have been working in the classroom and can't wait to see my students come in and enjoy it! I hope you all had a great summer!
Parents, you are welcome to attend the first day of school with your Pre-K student this year!
The students will come in with their chaperone, get acquainted with the classroom, find their cubby, meet the teachers, etc... Then the children will have a short recess while I have a meeting with the parents...afterwards, the students will return and we will begin our day with a fairly normal routine. At this point, parents are welcome to stay and finish out the day with their child.
AM Class Arrival Time: Meet with rest of school in cafeteria between 8-8:10 (there is a designated pre-k table)
Dismissal Time: 10:50
PM Class Arrival Time: 12:30, at school's front doors
Dismissal Time: 3:00

No comments: