I forgot to post our pajama picture! We have a good news jar that begins empty....whenever the students earn a 'gotcha' card from another teacher, they can put a pom-pom in our 'good news' jar. It took a long time, but we filled it! The children voted to have a pajama party...so on April 1 (fittingly) they wore their pajamas to school and brought a favorite stuffed animal to be their reading partner for the day.
Important Dates!
The firefighters will be here on Wednesday, October 18. We always look forward to their visit! They will teach us to Stop, Drop, and Roll...show us the fire truck...and sometimes they even let us try out the fire hose!
(Just found out the fire fighters have postponed. I'll post the new date when I find out.)
Friday, April 23, 2010
Pajama Day!
I forgot to post our pajama picture! We have a good news jar that begins empty....whenever the students earn a 'gotcha' card from another teacher, they can put a pom-pom in our 'good news' jar. It took a long time, but we filled it! The children voted to have a pajama party...so on April 1 (fittingly) they wore their pajamas to school and brought a favorite stuffed animal to be their reading partner for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment