Report cards for the first quarter were sent home. It will show that your student's grades are lowering somewhat compared to the first half...I know this because all of my students' grades lowered a little. Please remember that the first half involved a lot of kindergarten review and covered very basic skills. Now the students are working hard at an authentic first grade level, which is more difficult. I am happy to discuss your child's report card with you (just give me a call at school and I will get back to you), but at this time I am not concerned with any percentage drops, as it is very normal at this time of the school year.
Your children are doing well!
If you want to help your child in the classroom, please practice reading, handwriting, and talking about math problems at home, in line somewhere, or in the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment